We worked together for years at one of the largest law firms in Dallas, representing Fortune 500 companies and other high-profile clients in virtually every legal matter under the sun. Together, we felt that we had something new to offer; a different way of doing things. We wanted to find a way to take our big firm experience and combine it with a personal approach our clients simply wouldn’t be able to find anywhere else. Once we realized that, the next step was to open our own firm together.
How is our approach different?
We’re a part of your team. Even within a single practice, there’s no one-size-fits-all approach to the law. So, before doing anything else, we work with you to create a set of goals that will form the foundation of our legal strategy. From there, we’re with you through every step of the process. We understand any legal dispute can be stressful, and know that effective communication can go a long way toward allaying that. You’ll have questions, and we’ll be there to answer them. Simply put, you’ll be at the center of everything we do.
Second, our team of experienced attorneys prides itself on being more collaborative than most. When we take on a client, you’re not just getting a single lawyer’s experience and insight, but the entire firm’s when it’s needed. Not a pile-on, with layers of lawyers, but a smart, efficient approach that means better solutions for you. You’re a part of the family now, so get used to the attention.
We believe that people like working with people they like, and that’s why we put personal service at the forefront of every client relationship. We get to know our clients, talk about family and vacations and share an occasional bottle of wine. Connections are important to us.
We’re glad you found us, and we know that once you learn a little more about our attorneys and what we can do for you, you’re going to like working with us.
- BTI Client Service A-Team Award (2019-2020)
- Go-To Law Firm for the Fortune 500 Companies
- Recognized among the 100 largest women-owned businesses in North Texas by the%A0Dallas Business Journal.
- Best Law Firms, 2015-2018, by US News and Best Lawyers
- U.S. Top Ranked Law Firms by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell
- Texas Lawyer's "Winning Women"
- The Best Lawyers in America
- "Gold Star Sponsor" of the National Association of Women Lawyer's National Meeting
- Texas Super Lawyers
- D Magazine's "The Best Lawyers in Dallas"
- "Best Series of Articles - Substantive Law" award from the State Bar of Texas
- EFH Supplier Diversity Gold Star Diversity
- Appellate Lawyer of the Week
- Texas Rising Stars
- Cypress Equities
- Energy Future Holdings Corp.
- Heritage Capital Corporation
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Co.
- Orix Capital Markets, LLC
- SRS Real Estate Partners
About Our Clients
Atrium Companies, Inc.
Cosmetic Laboratories, Inc.
Dean Foods Company
D R Horton
Energy Future Holdings Corp.
Heritage Capital Corporation
Luminant Generation Co., LLC
Markel Services, Inc.
Metal Roof Innovations
Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
NCI Group, Inc.
Orix Capital Markets, LLC
SRS Real Estate Partners
The Coca-Cola Company
TorcSill Foundations, Inc.
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Business Disputes
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Family Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Professional Malpractice