The firm has grown into a practice that includes five office locations across Western Pennsylvania. We have represented over 75,000 clients in personal injury, workers' compensation, and Social Security disability benefits cases and have provided more than 350,000 free legal evaluations.If you are unable to travel to our offices, we can come to you. We can visit your home, hospital, or rehab facility. And, if you hire our firm, there's never a fee unless we get money for you. Our phones answer 24/7, and there's no risk in contacting us for help.
Over the years, our firm and our attorneys have been honored with a number of awards. Attorney Snyder received the Pittsburgh Tribune Review's Reader's Choice Award for Best Attorney in the City, and both he and the firm have an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating based on legal ability and general ethical standards. The firm was also chosen as one of Martindale-Hubbell's U.S. Top Ranked Law Firms™.
In addition to being selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers®, many of our attorneys:
-Have received an AV® Preeminent™ rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest possible rating based on legal ability and general ethical standards
-Have been selected for inclusion on the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists
-Are members of the Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates forums
-Are Top 100 Trial Lawyers, designated by The National Trial Lawyers
-Are certified as Civil Trial Advocates by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
All of our attorneys are licensed to practice in Pennsylvania. In addition, we have attorneys licensed to practice in West Virginia, Ohio, Maryland, and Virginia.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Pittsburgh in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs with 7 lawyers
- 2013 Martindale-Hubbell Top Ranked Law Firm
- US News & Best Lawyers "Best Law Firms"
- Best Places to Work in Western PA - Pittsburgh Business Times
- Top Workplaces in Pittsburgh - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
Firm Practice Areas
- Insurance Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Workers' Compensation Law - Claimants