Our attorneys are tough, seasoned trial lawyers servicing a broad spectrum of civil cases, including antitrust, business, class action, commercial construction, energy, environmental, franchise, governmental/public entity liability, insurance, labor and employment, mass tort, medical, natural resources, personal injury, pharmaceutical, premises liability, products liability, professional liability, securities, transportation, wrongful death and other complex matters. Some of our attorneys use their litigation experience to help parties resolve their disagreements through alternative dispute resolution processes, offering mediation and arbitration services in business, energy, natural resources, personal injury, construction, workers' compensation, or other disputes. Our litigation experience shows in the quality and efficiency of our work.
We also offer planning and transaction assistance for individuals, such as estate planning and probate, and for businesses in areas relating to entity formation, entity governance, labor and employment, contract formation, and asset sales and acquisitions.
Our clients appreciate our core commitment to their goals and objectives as well as our understanding and knowledge of their businesses. Our experience enables us to help clients accurately predict litigation risks and costs and anticipate problems instead of simply responding to them.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Oxford with 6 lawyers
- Captain D's, LLC
- American Medical Response, Inc.
- AmTrust North America
- Beau Rivage Resorts, Inc.
- Emcare, Inc.
- Farmers Insurance Exchange
- FedEx Express
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Martin Lake Resorts, Inc.
- Mississippi Municipal Service Company
- Munich Re
- Southeast Foods, LLC
- State Auto Insurance Companies
- Strategic Comp Services
- Trident Insurance Company
- United Technologies Corporation
- Electric Cooperatives of Mississippi, Inc.
About Our Clients
Arbitration and Mediation
Commercial/Business Litigation and Transactions
Energy and Natural Resources
Insurance Bad Faith and Coverage
Labor and Employment Law
Mass Tort Litigation
Medical, Healthcare, and Pharmaceutical
Public Entity/Governmental Liability
Firm Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Municipal
- Litigation - Securities
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Natural Resources Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Transportation Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Firm News & Media
1712 15th Street, Suite 400
P.O. Box 416
Gulfport, MS 39502-0416
4400 Old Canton Road, Suite 400
P.O. Box 1084
Jackson, MS 39215-1084
265 North Lamar Boulevard, Suite R
P.O. Box 1396
Oxford, MS 38655-1396