Our attorneys are tough, seasoned trial lawyers servicing a broad spectrum of civil cases, including antitrust, business, class action, commercial construction, energy, environmental, franchise, governmental/public entity liability, insurance, labor and employment, mass tort, medical, natural resources, personal injury, pharmaceutical, premises liability, products liability, professional liability, securities, transportation, wrongful death and other complex matters. Some of our attorneys use their litigation experience to help parties resolve their disagreements through alternative dispute resolution processes, offering mediation and arbitration services in business, energy, natural resources, personal injury, construction, workers' compensation, or other disputes. Our litigation experience shows in the quality and efficiency of our work.
We also offer planning and transaction assistance for individuals, such as estate planning and probate, and for businesses in areas relating to entity formation, entity governance, labor and employment, contract formation, and asset sales and acquisitions.
Our clients appreciate our core commitment to their goals and objectives as well as our understanding and knowledge of their businesses. Our experience enables us to help clients accurately predict litigation risks and costs and anticipate problems instead of simply responding to them.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Mississippi in Litigation - Insurance with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Mississippi in Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Mississippi in Workers' Compensation Law - Employers with 5 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Oxford with 7 lawyers
- Top Listed in Oxford in Commercial Litigation with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Oxford in Litigation - Insurance with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Oxford in Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Jackson in Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants with 3 lawyers
- Top Listed in Oxford in Workers' Compensation Law - Employers with 2 lawyers
- Allianz Global & Specialty
- American Honda Finance Corporation
- American Medical Response, Inc.
- Beau Rivage Resorts, Inc.
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Bushnell Outdoor Products
- Canal HR
- Capital Recovery Group, LLC
- Electric Power Associations of Mississippi, Inc.
- Emcare, Inc.
- Farmers Insurance Exchange
- FedEx Express
- Kansas City Life Insurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Insurance
- Liberty Tax Service
- Louisiana Construction and Industry Self Insurer's Fund (LCSIF)
- Martin Lake Resorts, Inc.
- Mercedes-Benz U.S. International, Inc.
- Mississippi Municipal Service Company
- Mueller Industries, Inc.
- Munich Re
- Nationalwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Perry Videx
- Sigma Chi Fraternity
- Southeast Foods, Inc.
- Southwest Airlines
- State Auto
- Strategic Comp Services
- Subway Franchise - Greater Jackson Area
- TDX Construction Corporation
- The Majestic Star Casino
- Trident Insurance Company
- United Technologies Corporation
About Our Clients
Arbitration and Mediation
Commercial/Business Litigation and Transactions
Energy and Natural Resources
Insurance Bad Faith and Coverage
Labor and Employment Law
Mass Tort Litigation
Medical, Healthcare, and Pharmaceutical
Public Entity/Governmental Liability
Firm Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Insurance Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Municipal
- Litigation - Securities
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Natural Resources Law
- Oil and Gas Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Transportation Law
- Workers' Compensation Law - Employers
Firm News & Media
1712 15th Street, Suite 400
P.O. Box 416
Gulfport, MS 39502-0416
4400 Old Canton Road, Suite 400
P.O. Box 1084
Jackson, MS 39215-1084
265 North Lamar Boulevard, Suite R
P.O. Box 1396
Oxford, MS 38655-1396