Chamberlain Hrdlicka Law Firm
Founded in 1965, Chamberlain Hrdlicka is a diversified, tax-focused law firm providing value at the highest level of client service.
Although we have grown to more than 145 attorneys in Atlanta, Houston, Philadelphia and San Antonio with a wide variety of practice areas, personalized attention to our clients’ needs remains a hallmark of our heritage. We have built our reputation working with established businesses as well as entrepreneurs and individuals with sophisticated legal needs. Today, our tradition of personalized service continues to be valued by clients from the smallest start-up ventures to multinational companies.
The practice of law is an exercise in effective communication, whether it involves clients, their business partners, adversaries, or judicial or administrative bodies. For clients, this means an open, interactive relationship. We listen and rely on your views, goals and feedback to help us plan strategies, chart appropriate courses of action and develop effective solutions.
Protect Your Interests
As advocates, we work to zealously protect your interests while facilitating your critical objectives. Whether our charge is as advisors charting a course of action, negotiators reconciling differences to “get the deal done,” or as litigators resolving legal disputes or conflicts that require judicial or administrative action, we work tirelessly to attain your goals in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our attorneys possess significant hands-on experience in their chosen areas of specialty, with many holding advanced degrees and board certifications and having backgrounds in the public sector and private industry. However, as capable as we are as individual practitioners, we work even better as teams.
Meritas Law Firms Worldwide
When your business needs to expand into new areas, Chamberlain Hrdlicka can quickly access and deploy the necessary multi-disciplinary skills to efficiently handle your legal challenges and meet your business objectives. When assignments require a global reach, our membership in Meritas Law Firms Worldwide can promptly open doors throughout the world.
Over the years, individuals and business entities alike have placed their trust in Chamberlain Hrdlicka for one simple reason: they know they will be represented by highly skilled and dedicated attorneys who provide a level of sophistication and a value proposition that is unmatched. Our culture of "Excellence and Collaboration" makes it a top place to practice law and work.
The maxim “Your Goals. Our Mission.” is our goal in how we practice law. It is also how we build client relationships that last.
Top Listed National Awards
- Top Listed in the United States in Litigation and Controversy - Tax with 7 lawyers
- Top Listed in the United States in Tax Law with 16 lawyers
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Texas in Litigation and Controversy - Tax with 5 lawyers
- Top Listed in Texas in Tax Law with 9 lawyers
- Top Listed in Georgia in Tax Law with 7 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in San Antonio with 6 lawyers
- Top Listed in Houston in Litigation and Controversy - Tax with 4 lawyers
- Top Listed in Atlanta in Tax Law with 7 lawyers
- Top Listed in Houston in Tax Law with 7 lawyers
- Top Workplace by Atlanta Business Journal
- Legal 500 Top Law Firm
Houston Business Journal Middle Market 50 Award
Firm Practice Areas
- Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Appellate Practice
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Copyright Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law
- Employment Law - Management
- Energy Law
- Immigration Law
- Labor Law - Management
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Patent
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Litigation and Controversy - Tax
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Nonprofit / Charities Law
- Patent Law
- Real Estate Law
- State and Local Tax
- Tax Disputes
- Tax Law
- Technology Law
- Trade Secrets Law
- Trademark Law
- Trusts and Estates