Carlson Caspers is an acclaimed intellectual property law firm, known for its prowess in intellectual property litigation and counseling, particularly for patent infringement, trade secrets, copyrights, trademarks, data privacy, Hatch-Waxman, monetization, IPRs, appeals and more.
Founded in 2003 in Minneapolis, MN, the firm has built a reputation for remarkable client success in consumer, commercial and industrial markets across a wide range of complex, technology-driven sectors such as medical devices, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, data privacy, and wireless communications.
The experienced lawyers at Carlson Caspers make up a diverse team of scientists, pharmacists, engineers, and technologists who focus on delivering value by respecting the client’s genius and bringing in-depth industry knowledge, technical experience, subject matter expertise, and a global business perspective to every legal challenge. Clients include Fortune 500 companies as well as small companies and individuals.
For more information, visit www.carlsoncaspers.com.
Management / Department Heads
- Chambers USA
- Managing IP Magazine North America Awards IAM Patent 1000
- Minnesota Super Lawyers and Rising Stars
- Minnesota Lawyer Attorneys of the Year
- Minnesota Lawyer Up & Coming Attorneys
- Anchor Wall Systems, Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- POET Biorefining
- Qualcomm Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- Toro Company
Marketing and Business Development
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Commercial Litigation
- Copyright Law
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Patent Law
- Technology Law
- Trade Secrets Law
- Trademark Law