Brody Wilkinson PC represents individuals, families, businesses and non-profit organizations in Connecticut. Based in Southport, Connecticut, with additional offices in New Milford, Connecticut, and New York, New York, the firm has 21 attorneys who work closely with clients to identify and evaluate their legal needs and create tailored solutions to address their specific circumstances.
Brody Wilkinson serves a diverse group of clients including privately held businesses, family offices, financial institutions, real estate developers and investors, public companies with specialized needs, health care providers, entrepreneurs and charitable organizations. The firm assists these clients in areas such as entity formation, financing, mergers and acquisitions, contracts, taxation, lending, workouts and reorganizations, business disputes and litigation, commercial real estate investment and leasing, environmental, land use and zoning, employment and employee benefits.
In addition, Brody Wilkinson provides sophisticated and personalized service to individuals and families in the areas of estate and tax planning, estate and trust administration, charitable giving, asset protection, business succession planning, estate and trust litigation, conservatorships and guardianships, family foundations and residential real estate. The firm assists many clients in maximizing transfers of wealth, minimizing the effects of estate and gift taxes, and planning for incapacity. For more information, please visit www.brodywilk.com.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Southport with 6 lawyers
- U.S. News-Best Lawyers Best Law Firm in Trusts & Estate Law
- LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell Top Ranked Law Firm
- Corporate Int'l Magazine Law Firm of the Year in CT: Banking & Finance; Real Estate; Corporate
- Corporate Int'l Magazine Law Firm of the Year in CT: Property Law
- New York Magazine Top Ranked Law Firm in NY Area
Firm Practice Areas
- Business Organizations (including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Corporate Law
- Energy Law
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Real Estate Law
- Trusts and Estates