Chatham, Jersey City, North Bergen & Sea Girt
John Blume began handling personal injury matters in 1963, four years after he joined his father, Charles, in his Newark office. In 50 years of practice he has led Blume Forte and developed the firm into one with an outstanding record of achievements. In a May 8, 2000 article, The National Law Journal has reported that the firm is "the most successful medical malpractice plaintiff's firm in New Jersey."
The firm accepts referrals from other lawyers, and forwards millions of dollars in referral fees each year.
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Chatham with 5 lawyers
- Top Listed in Chatham in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs with 5 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Professional Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs