We represent individuals, growing businesses and Fortune 1000 companies on both sides of disputes that originate in Ohio – or elsewhere. Our lawyers have taken cases to trial and have argued cases in many regions of the United States, as well as in the United States Supreme Court. Clients retain us because our attorneys confront the risks they face as though they are their own and because they have the skill and expertise to communicate complex issues in simple and understandable terms.
Outside of business disputes, the bulk of our litigation work is in defending individuals and companies. We also represent individuals and companies injured or harmed by others. Our representation of plaintiffs is as vigilant and aggressive as our advocacy for individuals and corporations on the defense side.
Family law and probate administration is an area where Bieser, Greer & Landis has also excelled. We work with clients and their families to achieve their goals while providing advice concerning consequences of the alternatives available to the clients.
Firm Practice Areas
- Appellate Practice
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Financial Services Regulation Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Municipal
- Litigation - Patent
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants
- Non-Profit / Charities Law
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Product Liability Litigation - Defendants
- Real Estate Law