4 The Best Lawyers in Australia™ awards
4 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Australia™ awards
Bartier Perry is based in Sydney with affiliations throughout Australia and internationally. We provide high quality legal services to clients in a number of industries including property, construction, financial services, private wealth, education, insurance, health and government. The firm offers a full range of specialist commercial legal services, falling into the following broad areas:
· Corporate & commercial
· Dispute resolution & litigation
· Property, planning & construction
· Wills and estates planning and other private client services
· Workplace law & culture
With a team of over 110 lawyers, we are large enough to have the resources to provide our clients with seamless legal service whilst small enough to maintain personalised service and a real interest in their success.
We develop long-term relationships with our clients and work to become and remain a trusted business partner. We take the time to get to know our clients’ business and people at all levels, their operating styles and their specific business requirements. We want our clients to succeed not only in a transaction, but afterwards.
Our aim is to assist our clients achieve their commercial objectives, both now and in the future, by providing superior technical expertise in a commercial context. We do this at a price that maximises value. We operate as an extension of our clients team and work alongside them to grow and protect their business.
At Bartier Perry, our values of Collaboration, Diversity & Inclusion, being Down to Earth, Innovation, Performance, Quality and Trust guide every facet of our operations.
- Banking and Finance Law
- Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Construction / Infrastructure Law
- Corporate / Governance Practice
- Corporate Law
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Leasing Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Planning and Environmental Law
- Real Property Law
- Superannuation Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice
- Workers' Compensation
- Partner Lisa To, winner of the Lawyers Weekly 2022 Taxation partner of the year awards
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.