Bartier Perry is a firm of 70 lawyers based in a single office in the heart of the Sydney CBD.
Bartier Perry has an impressive history as a well-respected law firm in NSW. Since 2007, it has operated as a modern incorporated legal practice. It delivers legal services as a friendly and professional commercial enterprise – not as a partnership.
We act for clients across Australia. Our clients fall into four broad categories:
- Businesses of all shapes and sizes
- Government (including all tiers, as well as agencies and public bodies)
- Insurance (including employers, self-insurers and specialised insurers)
- Private clients (such as entrepreneurs and investors)
With over 75 years of operations behind it, we are hardly newcomers to the Australian legal landscape. We are proud of our pedigree as one of Sydney’s well established and respected law firms. We are also proud of being a modern professional services firm.
We are collaborative in the way we work - not only with our clients, but with each other. Collaboration ensures that our clients receive the highest-quality legal advice that the firm as a whole can offer.
Our culture of hiring people who demonstrate integrity and respect, and work well in teams, means we work in an environment that is high achieving and honest.
Most importantly we grow and recruit lawyers who are the best and the brightest in their fields. Within our areas of focus, we encourage our lawyers to become specialists, and to collaborate whenever appropriate to obtain the best results for our clients.
Firm Practice Areas
- Commercial Law
- Competition Law
- Corporate Law
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Labour and Employment Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Leasing Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Planning and Environmental Law
- Real Property Law
- Superannuation Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts and Estates
- Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice