Founded in Portland, Oregon in 1982, Ball Janik LLP has earned a reputation for industry leadership in real estate and land use law, financial services, bankruptcy and creditor rights, construction and design, construction litigation, commercial litigation, and insurance recovery. Our attorneys in Portland have helped clients reshape the landscape of the city and the region.
Our Orlando, Florida office offers clients services in the areas of creditor rights and fiduciary disputes, construction litigation, real estate litigation, insurance recovery and risk management, and contracting.
Our clients include large and small businesses, state, municipal and local governments, associations and coalitions, schools and universities, and individuals. Ball Janik takes a team approach to client representation. We leverage our combined professional skills to solve problems and achieve results for clients.
Ball Janik LLP’s success and integrity have repeatedly made it one of Oregon’s “Most Admired Professional Firms,” according to the Portland Business Journal’s survey results of CEOs throughout the region.
Top Listed State Awards
- Top Listed in Oregon in Litigation - Construction with 6 lawyers
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Portland in Litigation - Construction with 6 lawyers
Firm Practice Areas
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Community Association Law
- Construction Law
- Eminent Domain and Condemnation Law
- Environmental Law
- Insurance Law
- Land Use and Zoning Law
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Land Use and Zoning
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Securities
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Real Estate Law