72 The Best Lawyers in Japan™ awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in Japan™ award
Atsumi & Sakai is a multi-award-winning independent full-service Tokyo law firm, and the first major independent Tokyo law firm with foreign lawyers as full partners*. In addition to lawyers admitted in Japan, our Firm includes foreign lawyers registered in Japan to advise on the laws of the US States of New York and California, the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany (also in collaboration with Janssen Foreign Law Office), the People’s Republic of China, India, the laws of England and Wales, and the State of Queensland, Australia. Operating as an integrated international team, Atsumi & Sakai advises a wide range of international and domestic companies and financial institutions on all aspects of finance and business law utilizing our Japanese expertise and the international know-how of our foreign partners.
Atsumi & Sakai has established an office in London operating as Atsumi & Sakai Europe Limited (a company incorporated in England and Wales (No: 09389892); sole director Naoki Kanehisa, a lawyer admitted in Japan), and has established an office in New York operating as Atsumi & Sakai New York LLP (a limited liability partnership established in New York; managing partner Bonnie L. Dixon, a lawyer admitted in New York and a Registered Foreign Lawyer in Japan). We also have an office in Frankfurt operating as Atsumi Sakai Janssen Rechtsanwalts- und Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH, a German legal and tax advisory professional corporation.
* Atsumi & Sakai is organized as an integrated combination of certain partnerships and Foreign Law Joint Enterprises as defined in the Law on Special Measures Concerning the Handling of Legal Services by Foreign Lawyers.
For further information about the Firm, please see our website, www.aplaw.jp.
Mr. Hiroo ATSUMI
+81 (0)3 5501 2120
Ms. Bonnie L. DIXON
+81 (0)3 5501 1166
Mr. Daniel C. HOUNSLOW
+81 (0)3 5501 2118
- Administrative Law
- Antitrust / Competition Law
- Asset Finance Law
- Banking and Finance Law
- Capital Markets Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice
- Criminal Defense
- Energy Law
- Financial Institution Regulatory Law
- FinTech Practice
- Information Technology Law
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Insurance Law
- International Business Transactions
- Investment and Investment Funds
- Labor and Employment Law
- Private Equity, Private Funds and Venture Capital Law
- Project Finance and Development Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Sports Law
- Structured Finance Law
- Tax Law
- Trade Law
- Top Listed in Japan in Asset Finance Law with 6 lawyers
- Top Listed in Tokyo in Asset Finance Law with 6 lawyers
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.