Founding partner Lisa Arrowood has nearly 30 years of experience as a trial lawyer. She is a fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers and has obtained some of the largest and most notable jury verdicts in the Commonwealth during her career. Ms. Arrowood is among the most well-known and respected lawyers in Boston and beyond. Her practice focuses on medical malpractice, personal injury, employment litigation, legal malpractice and business litigation.
Founding partner Raymond Ausrotas has experience in many areas of litigation but focuses his practice primarily in the area of commercial litigation. Mr. Ausrotas’ clients include businesses and individuals engaged in disputes involving business ownership, corporate governance, contract breaches, and business torts. Mr. Ausrotas has written extensively on a variety of legal issues in both newspapers and legal publications and served as an adjunct instructor at New England School of Law and trial advisor at the Harvard Law School Trial Advocacy Workshop. Mr. Ausrotas was also the Chair of the Massachusetts Bar Association Civil Litigation Section Council for the 2011-12 term.
Partner Jed DeWick represents clients in a variety of areas of complex civil litigation including business disputes, employment matters, medical malpractice cases, and personal injury matters. He has tried cases in Massachusetts state court, federal district court, and before the American Arbitration Association. Mr. DeWick has been recognized as “Rising Star” in the area of general litigation in Boston Magazine.
- American Lawyer Media and Martindale-Hubbell™, have selected Lisa Arrowood a ‘2013 Top Rated Lawyer
- Founding partner Lisa Arrowood received Super Lawyer recognition as a “Massachusetts Top 100”
- Founding Partner Lisa Arrowood was selected as a “Top Ten Massachusetts Super Lawyer”
- Lisa Arrowood selected by Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly as Top Women in Law
- Founding Partner Lisa Arrowood selected as 2013 The Best Lawyers
- August 2018 Lisa G. Arrowood was s Selected by peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America in the specialties of Commercial Litigation, Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation since 2002.
- Partner Lisa G. Arrowood was selected by Lawdragon as a Most Powerful Employment Lawyer 2016 to Present
- Arrowood LLP has received a Tier 1 ranking in the 2013 Edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers "
- Founding Partner Raymond P. Ausrotas was named as New England Super Lawyer
- Lisa Arrowood was selected as 2012 Best Lawyer
Firm Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Defendants
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs