Anthony Ostlund is one of the Midwest's largest law firms focused solely on business litigation. We represent public companies, Fortune 500 companies, privately-held businesses, private equity firms and their portfolio companies, individuals, and families in lawsuits and arbitration proceedings throughout the country.
- Over 80% of our lawyers have been selected to the 2021 Super Lawyers or Rising Stars lists
- Ranked one of the Top 7 Most Highly Recommended Firms in Minnesota by Benchmark Litigation since 2013
- Ranked in Chambers USA, since 2004
Our calculated and decisive trial attorneys regularly handle cases in state and federal courts in Minnesota and throughout the United States. When you come to us, we focus first on your business problem - then we formulate a customized solution for you. Our business-minded focus and depth of experience allows us to outthink the other side and puts us in a prime position to solve your problem.
Complex or Confusing Case? We Can Handle That. Our attorneys successfully manage, pursue, and defend complex business disputes in the areas of employment, intellectual property, securities, fraud, and real estate, just to name a few. Our lawyers have shaped Minnesota law on shareholder rights and closely-held company disputes. We litigate, arbitrate, mediate, and advise our clients on regulatory and enforcement matters. We also provide specialized counseling when it comes to labor and employment issues and shareholder rights.
Mediocrity Is Not Accepted Here. Our motto is: always be the most prepared lawyer in the room. And we are. We prepare each case with an eye toward trial and stay abreast of the latest technological advances available to us and our clients.
Firm Practice Areas
- Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Bankruptcy
- Litigation - Construction
- Litigation - Insurance
- Litigation - Intellectual Property
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Patent
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Litigation - Securities
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Securities / Capital Markets Law