Ajamie LLP is a leading international litigation boutique with offices in Houston and New York. We have won over $1 billion in awards and settlements, one of a small number of elite law firms to have done so. Our defense cases and client base span the globe, ranging from 23 states in the USA to countries as diverse as Argentina, England, Ecuador, Mexico, Indonesia, China, Switzerland, Thailand, Italy and others. We have begun worldwide movements, scored world record firsts, and have been on the cutting edge of important issues.
Record Breaking Settlements and Awards
Ajamie LLP has an astonishing track record in achieving eye-watering payouts on behalf of our clients. Our roll call of successful awards includes some of the most spectacular successes in U.S. history:
- Our $112 million RICO jury verdict is the largest in United States history.
- The $429 million arbitration award against PaineWebber is the largest securities arbitration award in US history.
- Our $79 million settlement against Wells Fargo in 2020 is the largest executive deferred compensation recovery in US history.
Since our inception, Ajamie LLP’s groundbreaking work has been the catalyst for some of the most high-profile litigation in the United States and globally. Our work continues to have profound implications for millions of people across the world:
- We were the first to challenge Harvey Weinstein for his abuse of women and our investigation into him, and written report, in 2016 preceded and initiated the 2017 revelations in the press about his crimes, led to his trial and conviction and was instrumental in recharging the global #metoo movement that has improved the lives of hundreds of millions of women.
- Our first major case against Wells Fargo appeared on the front page of The New York Times in 2013 and spurred the subsequent investigations into Wells Fargo that revealed the two million false customer accounts it had created and other illegalities that now are well-known and have resulted in billions of dollars of fines against that bank.
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Law
- Litigation - Antitrust
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - ERISA
- Litigation - Securities
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.