Aitken * Aitken * Cohn is uniquely well-positioned to provide first class representation to the individual who has suffered personal injuries in any variety of circumstances including train accidents, car accidents, airplane crashes, medical malpractice, premises liability and product liability. The firm's experience encompasses actions against individuals or any one of the numerous government agencies which affect our lives. Extensively practicing within the commercial setting, the firm has successfully handled several matters in the areas of business litigation, insurance fraud and wrongful termination.
Aitken * Aitken * Cohn is committed to maintaining its small size and selectivity in choosing the matters in which it becomes involved. The firm believes its clients are best served through the personal attention that its current staffing and caseload provide.
The firm is AV rated by the Martindale-Hubbell legal directory, and the firm's principal, Wylie A. Aitken, is listed in "The Best Lawyers In America" (among other publications) and has been continuously voted one of "California's Most Influential Attorneys (2000)".
We offer a free online consultation to anyone who believes they may have been wronged due to another's negligence. There is no charge or obligation for submitting a request for legal guidance. If for some reason we cannot be of assistance, we will gladly recommend an attorney whom we respect that is best suited for your matter.
Management / Department Heads
Top Listed City Awards
- Top Listed in Santa Ana with 8 lawyers
- Top Listed in Santa Ana in Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Plaintiffs with 2 lawyers
- Top Listed in Santa Ana in Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs with 8 lawyers
- Top Listed in Santa Ana in Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs with 4 lawyers
About Our Clients
Firm Practice Areas
- Commercial Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Law - Plaintiffs
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs