27 The Best Lawyers in France™ awards
1 Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in France™ award
Founded in 2009, ADVANT Altana is an independent law firm with 24 partners and 85 lawyers, and is one of the leading business law firms in France.
It offers top-level expertise on both advisory and litigation matters to its clients.
ADVANT Altana is highly regarded for its:
. Technical and strategic expertise in advice and litigation with deep understanding of clients’ constraints, activities and cultures.
. Global view of markets, institutions and administrations, providing with new perspectives and insights.
. True collaborative approach to working alongside clients and partners, through specialised and transversal teams.
. Particular know-how on complex issues in highly regulated sectors such as health and life sciences, insurance and banking, construction, TMT and renewable energy
. Strong emphasis on adding value to clients’ activities and projects.
ADVANT Altana iis an active member of numerous influential legal and industry associations around the world, including the International Bar Association (IBA), l’Union International des Avocats (UIA), International Trademark Association (INTA), the American Bar Association (ABA) and INSOL International. In addition, the firm is a founding member of LCLIA, an international alliance dedicated to the construction sector.
- Banking & Investment funds
- Construction & Utilities,
- Energy & Raw materials
- Entertainment & Media
- Luxury goods
- IT & New technologies
- Arbitration and Mediation
- Biotechnology and Life Sciences Practice
- Competition / Antitrust Law
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Environmental Law
- Information Technology Law
- Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Insurance Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Arbitration
- Labor and Employment Law
- Media Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Privacy and Data Security Law
- Product Liability Litigation
- Public Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Technology Law
- Construction Law in France (2023)
- Construction Law in France (2021)
- Construction Law in France (2019)
- Construction in France (2018)
Your browser is not fully compatible with our automatic printer friendly formatting.
Please use the print button to print this profile page.