The 2022 Southern California's Best Lawyers publication includes top-ranked legal talent sourced from The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America. Southern California metros included in this publication are: Inland Empire, Los Angeles, Orange County, Pasadena, San Diego and Santa Barbara.
In this issue, we feature James P. Frantz and Frantz Law Group APLC on how their landmark victories in litigation and trial protect consumers, keep roadways safer, promote utility practice and secure justice for military personnel.
This issue also features cover stories and articles about:
- Easton & Easton, LLP on winning a multimillion-dollar resolution for a catastrophic brain injury case that other firms had rejected.
- Wilshire Law Firm, PLC on choosing the best attorney for your needs and how it will make all the difference.
- Deborah Chang and how she manages two firms with one purpose: justice for clients.
- Spotlight on San Diego Biotechnology and Life Sciences "Lawyer of the Year" John Wehrli
- Spotlight on Los Angeles Criminal Defense: General Practice "Lawyer of the Year" Thomas A. Mesereau, Jr.
- A look back at three court cases in Southern California, written by Gregory Sirico
Listings in Best Lawyers®, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch and "Lawyer of the Year" recipients round out this issue and make it the comprehensive guide for legal talent in Southern California.
Read the full issue: