The 2022 New York's Best Lawyers publication includes top-ranked legal talent sourced from The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch in America. Listings included are from Connecticut, New Jersey and New York in the metros of Stamford, Hackensack, Newark, Woodbridge, Long Island, New York City and White Plains.
This issue also features cover stories and articles about:
- Block O'Toole Murphy on how a combination of skill and collaboration has led to enduring success in personal injury.
- Morelli Law Firm and preeminent trial lawyer Benedict P. "Ben" Morelli on achieving the largest pain and suffering award affirmed in New York history.
- Patrick A. Mullin, Esq.'s annual report of his work in federal criminal defense and repeated victories in high-stakes criminal and tax matters.
- Kramer, Dillof, Livingston & Moore attorneys Thomas A. "Tom" Moore and Judith A. Livingston and how they continue to secure some of the largest verdicts in New York state for their personal injury clients.
- Spotlight on 2022 Long Island, New York Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs "Lawyer of the Year" David H. Perecman
- Murder, Misappropriation and Everything In Between: a look back at three court cases in the New York area from the last year, written by Gregory Sirico
Listings in Best Lawyers®, Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch and "Lawyer of the Year" recipients round out this issue and make it the comprehensive guide for legal talent in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.
Read the Full Issue Here: