Matters of parenting, family and marriage—the start and sometimes dissolution of—are inherently complex and often difficult and emotional. Such life changes can also bring about confusing legal challenges, but finding the right family law lawyer can make all the difference. That’s why Best Lawyers has assembled the most comprehensive, thorough and trustworthy source for those seeking guidance and legal representation in all matters of family law.
The 2024 Best Lawyers Family Law Legal Guide includes a compilation of all lawyers awarded in The Best Lawyers in America® and Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch® in America in Family Law, Family Law Arbitration, Family Law Mediation, Family Law: Arbitration and Mediation, Trusts and Estates and Litigation - Trusts and Estates. Along with these recognitions, this legal guide includes exclusive editorial from some of the country’s top lawyers and law firms, offering insight into the most sophisticated and complex legal challenges in family law, including:
- State-specific divorce filing, including in Florida and North Carolina
- How to claim children on tax returns post-divorce
- High-net-worth divorce, divorce of business owners and celebrity divorce
- Co-parenting and parenting plans
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements
- LGBTQIA+ assisted reproduction
- Mediation in family law
Firms featured in this legal guide include:
- Navarrete & Schwartz P.C.
- The Cavanagh Law Firm, P.A.
- Cox Baker Page & Bailey, LLC
- Gladstone, Weissman, Hirschberg & Schneider, P.A.
- Larkin Hoffman
- Brinkley Morgan
- Saltzman Chetkof & Rosenberg LLP
- Epstein Patierno, LLP
- Rutkin, Oldham & Griffin, LLC
- Harrison LLP
- Bundy Law
- Spencer Fane LLP
The Best Lawyers Family Law Legal Guide is specifically designed to assist clients with accessible advice and informative guidance from lawyers and law firms.