Sandra is a Partner in the Insolvency & Restructuring group of the law firm Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP in Montreal. Sandra specializes in consensual and court supervised corporate restructuring and reorganizations. She advises major corporations, equity sponsors and strategic purchasers, financial institutions, monitors, as well as Canadian and U.S. asset-based lenders and liquidators. Sandra has also provided restructuring/financing advice to a number of major private and public corporations operating in a variety of areas including manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers and distributors and has been involved in a number of significant restructurings under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act. She has given numerous lectures and seminars on topics focusing on insolvency law and corporate reorganizations.
— • Homburg Invest Inc. - in connection with its stabilization and operational restructuring under the CCAA.
• Deloitte & Touche Inc. – in its capacity as court appointed monitor under the CCAA proceedings of Devonshire Trust.
• Richter Groupe Conseil Inc. – in its capacity as bankruptcy trustee to Mabe Canada Inc.
• KPMG – in tis capacity as court-appointed Monitor in the CCAA proceedings of ProSep Inc.
• Mechtronix Inc. - in the context of the sale of its business under the BIA.
• Aveos Fleet Performance Inc. - in the context of its consensual out of court $800 Million restructuring.
• White Birch Paper Company – representing the debtor-in-possession lenders and first lien lenders in connection with the restructuring of White Birch under the CCAA.
• MEGABrands Inc. - and its subsidiaries in their operational and capital restructuring implemented under the Canada Business Corporations Act.
— • ART Advanced Research Technologies Inc. in the context of its restructuring under the BIA and CBCA.
• AbitibiBowater Inc.- acting for certain senior secured term lenders in the context of AbitibiBowater’s restructuring under the CCAA.
• Inteplast Group - in the context of the acquisition of the assets of Salermo Plastic Film & bags by a strategic purchaser.
• SR Telecom Inc. in the context of its CCAA and CBCA restructuring including the sale of its operating assets.
• Ernst & Young Inc. in the context of the CCAA restructuring of Main Knitting Group.
• Greater Toronto Airport Authorities (GTAA) in the Jetsgo insolvency and the Inter-Canadian bankruptcy.
• Brookfield Asset Management in the context of its acquisition of Maax Corporation.