John R. Tisdale has more than 35 years of practice experience in the areas of taxation, corporate law, mergers, acquisitions, real estate, and health law. His tax practice includes work in the areas of corporate taxes, LLC and partnership taxes, tax exempt financing, state and local tax, and exempt organizations. Tisdale serves as senior tax partner with the firm. His healthcare practice includes hospital financings, acquisitions of healthcare entities and HIPAA, Stark, and anti-kickback issues.
Tisdale’s more recent experience includes:
- Counsel to a large health insurance organization in the state in a corporate reorganization to form a multi-subsidiary holding company.
- Counsel to eight rural telephone companies to negotiate the divestiture of various cellular limited partnership investments.
- Counsel to Arkansas communications holding company in the acquisitions of various cable television franchises and a telecommunications equipment distributor.
- Counsel to a critical access rural hospital in $14 million financings for renovation of and additions to the hospital facilities.
- Counsel to an electric utility for multiple financings totaling in excess of $200 million for the acquisition and construction of a gas-fired electric generating facility.