Jeff Hollingsworth, a partner for more than 20 years in the firm's Labor &
Employment practice, litigates complex class employment cases for large
commercial businesses and public employers. His extensive experience permits
rapid and incisive case assessment, aggressive strategic and tactical planning,
and efficient litigation management tailored closely to the particular facts and
circumstances. His concerns also extend to practical but vital collateral issues
often related to large litigation, such as public relations and employee morale.
In addition to his litigation practice, Jeff also counsels employers on
prevention of class claims, and in this arena focuses on statistical analysis of
employment transactions such as compensation, promotion and reduction in force.
- Other Court Admissions —
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- Listed in Washington Law & Politics, “Washington's Super Lawyers," 2007 - Present
- Peer Review Rated AV in Martindale-Hubbell
- Ranked by Chambers USA, as “America’s Leading Labor and Employment Lawyers," 2007 - Present
"Jeff Hollingsworth is an incredibly smart and responsive employment attorney and litigator who provides excellent client service, without a lot of ego, in a very cost effective way."
"Jeff has worked hard to develop an excellent rapport with our company, and is among the most practical and pragmatic lawyers we have ever worked with in any field. His skill in negotiating and resolving our matters through litigation management is exceptional."
Write a client comment