Jim Morrow is a partner in the Arizona offices and is a senior member of the Firm’s Real Estate Practice Group. His practice focuses on commercial matters with an emphasis in lending and real estate. He also has extensive experience in real estate matters sited on Indian reservations, and has represented tribes, developers and lenders in transactions. Jim represents national investors and syndicates of financial institutions in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation, financing and disposition of major projects in the western United States, including resorts, office, multifamily and mixed-use projects of substantial size. Notable recent projects include:
- The Four Seasons Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Numerous multifamily developments in the Western United States.
- Financing for the Arizona Coyotes National Hockey League team.
- Time share resorts in Las Vegas and Hawaii.
- Financing of tribal resorts and casinos in Arizona and Wisconsin.
- Currently, Mr. Morrow serves as counsel to one of the largest construction lenders in the United States.
Mr. Morrow has been a lawyer since 1973. In that time, he has represented investors, developers and lenders in transactions covering most kinds of real estate, from major office projects to major retail malls to master planned communities. He is admitted to practice in California and Arizona, and has an active practice in both locations.