Francesc Segura has extensive experience advising Spanish and international clients on M&A, joint ventures, corporate restructuring, and contracts. His clients are active in the E-commerce, stock market, fashion and animal food industries, among others. His professional career has also been traditionally linked to Public Law. In this respect he acts as legal advisor, board secretary and secretary for contracting committees attached to state-owned corporations responsible for managing public works contracts and associated services.
Spanish, Catalan, English and French.
- Barcelona Bar Association.
- Member of the Barcelona Bar Association's Governing Board from 1981 to 1985.
- Law Degree, Universitat de Barcelona, 1970.
- Diploma from the Centro de Estudios Financieros (Tax and Financial Studies Centre),
Spanish Association of Financial Law.
- Lecturer in Private International Law, Universitat de Barcelona, 1971-1973.
- Lecturer in the Practicum on Private Contracts, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, 1995-1997.
- Lecturer in Public Contracts, La Salle School, Universitat Ramon Llull, 2007-2009.
- Recommended by Best Lawyers International, since 2009 edition, in the areas of Administrative Law and Corporate and M&A.
- Recommended by The Legal 500 EMEA, 2012 edition, in the area of Corporate and M&A.