Chris Maley has extensive experience in the area
of medical malpractice and personal injury. A native of Burlington,
Vermont, Chris has obtained notable results for his clients, including:
Resolved a medical malpractice case involving the alleged failure
to appropriately diagnose and treat a 42-year-old woman's severe lower
extremity injury resulting in catastrophic harm for in excess of three
and a half million dollars.
- Resolved a wrongful death motor vehicle accident claim for $1,800,000.
- $2,925,000 settlement during trial - motor vehicle accident claim.
- $2,375,000 settlement - medical malpractice lawsuit involving the negligent delay in diagnosis of prostate cancer.
- $1,800,000 settlement - wrongful death motor vehicle accident claim.
- $800,000 jury verdict - wrongful death medical
malpractice case involving the failure to monitor a patient on Coumadin.
He has been selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America each year since 2007 in the practice areas of Medical Malpractice Law and Personal Injury Litigation. He is president of the Vermont Association for Justice 2013-2014.
Chris was selected Burlington's 2015 Lawyer of the Year for Medical Malpractice Law.