Tony Mancinelli heads the firm’s private companies, real estate, commercial and finance practice areas for the Buffalo Niagara region. He has practiced for over 30 years concentrating in all areas of corporate law, not-for-profit organizations, commercial lending, and taxable and tax-exempt bond financing and lease transactions.
- Extensive general counseling to a large local industrial development agency and representation of the agency in numerous revenue bond transactions including federally tax-exempt transactions and representation of the agency in the preparation and negotiation of various intermunicipal agreements covering a range of matters.
- Representing underwriters, trustees, issuers of letters of credit, and for-profit and not-for-profit borrowers in tax exempt bond financing transactions.
- Representing banks and other institutional lenders in commercial loan and industrial revenue bond transactions.
- Forming and general counseling to most forms of business entities including corporations, partnerships, and limitedliability companies.
- Business mergers and acquisitions.
- Representing businesses, venture capital firms, and angel investors in private-equity transactions.
- Representing borrowers in complex commercial and commercial lending transactions.
- Business and tax planning for businesses and their owners.
Prior to law school, Tony was employed as an accountant with Price Waterhouse & Company.