Schmoyer Reinhard LLP is a San Antonio-based law firm that advises and represents businesses throughout the United States, with an emphasis on labor and employment, employee benefits, construction, and business litigation. We represent and counsel private and public entities of all sizes, ranging from Fortune 50 corporations to emerging start-ups. Prior to forming the firm, our attorneys practiced with some of the nation’s largest law firms. From that experience, we developed knowledge and intuition commensurate with the country's best counsel. We are committed to working with businesses to take decisive action that minimizes cost and maximizes results.
For many of our clients, diversity is not just a lofty goal but an important part of who they are. It is no different at Schmoyer Reinhard. We have achieved success not only because of the excellence we demand but also thanks to our diverse backgrounds and expertise. We are certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) in partnership with the Women’s Business Enterprise Alliance (WBEA). In addition, we are designated as a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) by the Texas Building and Procurement Commission (TBPC). Schmoyer Reinhard is certified as a Small Business Enterprise (SBE) by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency. Schmoyer Reinhard is also a member of National Association of Minority and Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF) which is a non-profit association comprised of minority and women-owned law firms throughout the United States.
Schmoyer Reinhard has received recognition from the following organizations:
- Named a 2015 Tier 1 Metropolitan "Best Law Firm" by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® in three practice areas including Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment
- Ranked in the top 10% of complex labor litigation law firms in the BTI Litigation Outlook 2014: Changes Trends and Opportunities for Law Firms report
- Named to the BTI Client Service A‐Team Honor Roll 2014 for client service
- Named to the Innovative Value Leaders Honor Roll in the BTI Brand Elite 2015: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms report
- Received an AV® Preeminent rating, the highest possible rating from Martindale-Hubbell®, based on legal ability and general ethical standards