Letter From the CEO
Dear Friends and Colleagues,
I hope you are in good health. We find ourselves in an unprecedented difficult time. We know that you remain there for your clients -- and we remain here for you. The health and safety of all clients, colleagues, and employees comes first, even more so during periods of adversity and uncertainty.
To help alleviate some immediate concerns, we have made a few changes to our timelines to assist law firms:
- Voting for our US publications has been extended until April 19th.
- “Best Law Firms” - Law Firm Survey submissions remain open through May 15.
- “Best Law Firms” - Client/Reference submissions remain open through May 15.
- “Best Law Firms” - Client/Reference Surveys have been delayed until the end of May. Our updated timeline is available now.
- Voting for our Canadian publication was delayed and is now open.
- Voting for our Puerto Rican publication has been delayed and will begin later this summer.
Just like you, we are trying to maintain as close to normal business practices as possible to help prepare our team to return to full capacity on the other side of this crisis. To that effect, I greatly appreciate your continued support and participation as we work to prepare for the upcoming 2021 edition releases. Please continue to check our website for the most up to date information on deadlines and releases.
Additionally, we have launched several campaigns to best assist clients in need of legal services during this time:
- Clients can now search for attorneys taking COVID-19 cases on our search page.
- We have launched a dedicated page to support visitors in need of COVID-19 assistance.
- And we are working in tandem with top attorneys to produce timely content related to advice on specific topics as they relate to the pandemic.
We are here for you, now more than ever, and if you need any assistance with our research deadlines, release schedules, or client support, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Until then, take care,