Billy Edwards has more than 20 years experience as a trial lawyer and is board certified in civil appellate law. He was admitted to the Texas Bar in 1986 and has since been admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court; U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit and U.S. District Court, Southern District of Texas.
Billy is also listed in Best Lawyers in America® and is regularly invited to present and speak at training seminars for other lawyers.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury Trial Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
Certified Legal Specialties
- Civil Appellate Law
- Texas, 1986
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas, 1987
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1994
- St. Mary's University School of Law, San Antonio, Texas
Honors and Awards
- Corpus Christi Best Lawyers Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs Lawyer of the Year for 2012 by Best Lawyers®
- Selected to Best Lawyers in America®