William H. Anger provides his clients with the benefit of more than 37 years of experience in structuring loan, business, real estate, and water rights transactions, as well as in representing business and public clients as an advocate in litigation and appeals related to similar transactions. Bill’s perspective is enhanced by his experience on both sides of deals, and he benefits clients by structuring transactions that stand up in the long run.
Cities, Commercial Real Estate Leasing and Management, Contractors and Construction Companies, Dental and Medical Practices, Engineering, Grocery Stores, Lenders, Borrowers and Investors, Marketing Companies, Medical Supply, Motor Vehicle Sales and Rentals, Packaging, Pest Control, Printing, Real Estate Development, Alarm Systems, Regional Wireless Network, Restaurants, Skin Care, Waste Disposal, Water Companies, Website and Internet Game Design.
- Real Estate
- Food Service
- Public and Private Utilities
- Real Estate
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, President in 2005 and formerly serving on its Board as Amicus Chairman and in various leadership positions.
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© in Phoenix, AZ, in the fields of Real Estate Law, since 2020; Banking and Finance Law, since 2021; and Water Law, since 2021
- AV-Rated by Martindale Hubbell®
- Best of Bar, Arizona Business Magazine, 2008 & 2011
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel; Exceptional Performance Citation, 2005-2006
- Arizona Association of Defense Counsel; Distinguished Service Award, 1999
- Arizona Finest Lawyers
- Fellows of the American Bar Foundation
- Commercial Insight Magazine, Fall 2011 Article “Loan Sales Versus Foreclosure/Bank Owned Property Sales”
- Co-authored the Federal Appellate Practice Guide – Ninth Circuit, 1999 and 2003 supplement published by West Group
- The Structural Work Act, 29 DePaul Law Review 635 (1979).