Particular experience includes commercial finance, corporate, business entities, management and owner rights/duties, mergers and acquisitions. He has also handled construction matters, representing owners, architects, and contractors; manufacturing and equipment sales on behalf of domestic and international sellers and buyers; and intellectual property matters.
With his experience as the former Managing Partner of Doerner, Bill brings a CEO’s perspective and understanding of the opportunities, pressures and challenges facing businesses in day-to-day operations and commercial transactions.
Recent significant transactions include:
- Acquisition of stock of national pipeline construction contractor-$100 million, representing purchaser
- Bank financing (Exim Bank guaranteed) for international manufacturing and sales contract-$35 million, representing borrower
- Software license and maintenance agreement for financial system, supply chains, customer relations, production management, and human capital management software-$1.2 million, representing licensee
- Financing of acquisition of commercial aircraft-$10 million, representing lender
- Restructuring debt obligations of medical device manufacturing company-$6 million, representing investor
- Organization of medical device manufacturing company-$5 million, representing new owner Recovery Zone Facility
- Revenue Bonds and related financing for construction of medical facility-$22 million, representing owner
- Construction contracts relating to construction of multi-story office building-$16 million, representing owner
- Oil and Gas investments for exploration and drilling programs-$100 million, representing investor and operator
- Restructuring investment of Indian nation investment-$3 million, representing Indian nation
- Sale of stock of national pipeline company-$100 million, representing seller
- Manufacturing and Marketing Joint Venture for domestic and international sales
- Financing of hotel development and construction-$5 million, representing owner/borrower