William Duane Darling concentrates his practice in healthcare law. Bill has extensive experience in the development and implementation of physician/hospital-related managed care organizations. He advises healthcare clients on all facets of the industry, including:
- regulatory compliance
- fraud and abuse compliance
- contractual issues
- risk management issues related to the formation and operation of Accountable Care Organizations
- joint ventures with hospitals, physicians and other healthcare related providers
- quality care initiatives including value-based purchasing programs
- Medicare and Medicaid certification
- reimbursement issues
- peer review matters
- health care planning
Within this practice, he represents clients in matters dealing with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS), and before various regulatory and licensing agencies, peer review organizations, and in both state and federal courts.
Bill is Board Certified in Administrative Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.