Erwin Fuller has had extensive experience in handling commercial and other business property acquisitions as well as commercial loan closings for both borrowers and lenders. He also has handled a variety of other real estate related matters, such as foreclosures, rezoning proceedings, right-of-way matters and the preparation of property purchase and sale documents.
From 1993 until 2008, Erwin handled all the low income housing loan closings for Community Investment Corporation of North Carolina (now Community Investment Corporation of the Carolinas), a subsidiary of the North Carolina Bankers Association.
Erwin also is an experienced estate administration attorney who has represented both corporate and individual personal representatives.
Honors & Awards
- Citizen Lawyer Award recipient, North Carolina Bar Association, 2011
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White) in Trusts and Estates Law
- Recognized in Business North Carolina's "Legal Elite" in Real Estate (2006)
Professional & Community Activities
- Member, North Carolina General Statutes Commission, 2001-05
- Councillor, North Carolina State Bar, 1987-94
- Member and Past President (1998-99), Greensboro Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association and North Carolina Bar Association
- Member (1994-2000) and Chairman (1998-2000), North Carolina State Bar Client Security Fund Board of Trustees
- Member and Past President (1985-86), Greensboro Kiwanis Club
- Trustee (1982-91) and Board Chairman (1990, 1991), Lees-McRae College, Banner Elk, N.C.
- Member, Board of Trustees, Well•Spring Retirement Community, Inc. (2001-09)
- Trustee (2001-09) and Board Chairman (2004-09), Well•Spring Foundation
- Past President, Sherwood Swim and Racquet Club
- Elder, Trustee, Clerk of Session, Church School Teacher, and Member/Chair of various Church Committees, First Presbyterian Church, Greensboro, N.C.
- Moderator, Salem Presbytery, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.), 1994-95