Viktor Mironov is a partner and a managing director of Consulting Group TEAM. Viktor graduated from St. Petersburg State University as a Bachelor of Law in 2006 and as a Master of Civil Law in 2008.
He had experience working for:
- Aeroflot-Nord JSC (top-10 Russian airline) as a contract manager,
- Interinvest JSC (Development and construction) as a senior lawyer.
Finally, he had come to TEAM consulting group as a lawyer and became a partner in 2010 and a managing director in 2011
Viktor has over 15 years of experience in support and risk management for international investments to Russia and cross-border projects. He is leading a team of Law, Tax, HR, and Finance counsel providing the expertise to over 600 customers.
Viktor’s major achievements include:
- Legal support of M&A deal in real estate of over 300 mln USD value;
- Legal support of contracting assets over 800 mln USD value within aircraft fleet modernization project for TOP-10 Russian airline;
- Legal management of corporate divorce project incl. several entities owning assets of over 3 bln rub;
- Legal risk management for over 100 international investment projects in Russia.
Viktor is active interim manager and board member of several subsidiaries of international companies in Russia.
Besides legal and consulting practice, Viktor dedicates his time to family, swimming, historical maps and photos