Thomas J. Strueber
Recognized in:Insurance Law
Law School:The John Marshall Law School
Location:3344 Peachtree Road NE, Suite 2400Atlanta, GA 30326
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., graduated 1977
- University of Illinois, BS, graduated 1972
- Georgia, State Bar of Georgia
- Illinois, Illinois State Bar
- Georgia, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
- Georgia, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia, U.S. District Court, Southern District of Georgia
- Illinois, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois Trial Bar
- United States, U.S. Supreme Court
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- United States, U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- American Bar Association - Aviation and Space Law Committee of TIPS, Forum on Air and Space Law
- Atlanta Lawyers Club - Member
- Aviation Insurance Association - Past Director
- Georgia Bar Association - Aviation Law Section
- Illinois State Bar Association - Member
- International Society of Air Safety Investigators - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Insurance Law
- Best Lawyers 2014-2017, Insurance Law
- Super Lawyers Magazine, Georgia Super Lawyers List, Personal Injury Defense: General (2004)
- Who's Who Legal, One of Georgia's Finest Aviation Specialists" (2007)
Defense of aerospace product manufacturers.
Regulatory counseling involving compliance with federal, state and international aviation regulations.
Defense of innumerable general aviation accidents.
Cases brought under the Montreal Convention.
Defense of chemical liability claims resulting from agricultural aviation operations.
Defense of charter operators under Part 135 of the FARs.
Defense of foreign and domestic air carriers.
Defense of multi-district litigation arising from aviation mass disasters.
Defense and prosecution of claims arising from commercial aircraft transactions.
Complex insurance coverage counseling and litigation.
- Insurance Coverage
- Product Liability
2601 South Bayshore Drive, Suite 1500
Miami, FL 33133
255 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1260
Orlando, FL 32801
6385 South Rainbow Boulevard, Suite 400
Las Vegas, NV 89118