Taylor S. Boone currently serves in the firm’s Taxes, Estate Planning & Employee Benefits Practice. His previous experience includes acting as Chief of Economic Development and Transportation Section of Texas Governor’s Budget and Planning Office from 1973 to 1977.
Taylor’s thirty plus years of practice as an attorney and CPA involves the preparation of wills and trusts, marital deduction trusts, life insurance trusts, minor’s trusts, charitable trusts, private foundations, tax exempt entities, gift planning, marital property agreements, and estate and business planning for closely-held businesses including Family Limited Partnerships. He is also active in estate, trust and fiduciary administration practices including:
- probate and trust litigation
- litigation practice involving fiduciary duties and responsibilities
- probate and trust administration
- gift tax return preparation
- estate and inheritance tax return preparation, and
- gift and estate tax audit and litigation.
Taylor is Board Certified in Estate Planning and Probate Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization