Stanley J. Kanter
Recognized in:Litigation - Real EstateReal Estate Law
Law School:Boston University
Location:One Citizens Plaza, Eighth FloorProvidence, RI 02903-1345
- Boston University, graduated 1965
- Cornell Law School, graduated 1968
- Rhode Island, Rhode Island Bar Association
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys - State Chair and Fellow
- American College of Trusts and Estates Counsel - Fellow
- Cornell Real Estate Council - Member
- GrowSmart Rhode Island - Member of Board of Directors
- International Council of Shopping Centers - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Real Estate Law, Providence (2015)
- Litigation - Real Estate, Providence (2012)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Real Estate Law
- Best Lawyers’ 2012 Lawyer of the Year, Litigation - Real Estate, Providence
- AV rated, Martindale-Hubbell, highest rating given to attorneys.
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in 2006-2013 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® for Real Estate.
- Recognized in Chambers USA America’s Leading Business Lawyers as one of Rhode Island’s best in real estate law since 2007 (Band 1 in 2011).
- Selected as a Rhode Island Super Lawyer, 2007-2012, recognizing him as a leader in the legal community.
Areas of Expertise:
- Land Use
- Nonprofit Foundations
- Private Club Law
- Tax Certiorari
- Title Matters
175 Federal Street, 10th Floor
Boston, MA 02110-2210