Stanley focuses on several insurance coverage practice areas including marine insurance coverage, construction defect liability coverage, and property insurance coverage.
Stanley’s practice is concentrated in admiralty and business litigation. He has trial experience in the Federal and State Courts throughout Louisiana. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court; the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit; and all Louisiana Federal and State Courts.
Stanley has been involved in numerous professional and civic activities. Most recently, he served as the president of the New Orleans Bar Association for the 2008-2009 term. He has served in numerous leadership capacities with the American Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division and General Practice
- Representation in defense of maritime and offshore deaths
- Representation in platform damage litigations
- Representation in maritime collision litigations
- Representation in commercial litigation representation in the recovery of construction claims and maritime services claims
- Representation in commercial real estate matters
- Representation in condominium litigation