Sharon has a Masters of Law degree in Alternate Dispute Resolution. Her practice includes Collaborative Law and Mediation as well as negotiation and litigation.
- Canadian Bar Association
- Manitoba Bar Association
- Collaborative Practice Manitoba
- Family Mediation Canada
- Emuna Women
- Arbitration and Mediation Institute of Manitoba Inc.
- Alternate Dispute Resolution Institute of Canada Inc.
- Member of the Canadian Foundation for Dispute Resolution
- Access to Justice, Member of the Steering Committee (2015 - present)
- Manitoba Bar Association, Family Section, Executive Member (1999–2013)
- Collaborative Practice Manitoba, Member of the Steering Committee
Sharon Kravetsky has been teaching the required course in Family Law at the University of Manitoba since 1998.
Sharon has spoken at many Manitoba and National Family Law Conferences on family law issues, including “Til Death Do You Part and Beyond” (March, 2010), “Getting to 20/20, Refining Our Focus: Putting Children First” (March, 2011),”What’s Time Got To Do With It? Examinations of Shared Custody & Child Support (March, 2012), “Contempt: Compliance, Restoration & Punishment” (July, 2012),”and “Yours, Mine & Ours! Adventures in Property” (March, 2013)
She has spoken at National Judicial Institute Programs on Contempt (Febrary, 2011) and “Variation of Custody Orders: A Primer” (February, 2013)
Sharon was selected by her peers for inclusion in the 2009-2015 editions of the Best Lawyers In Canada in the specialty of Family Law and as the Lawyer of the Year for 2013 for Family Law in Winnipeg.