Robert L. Brown
Recognized in:Real Estate Law
Law School:Cornell law school
Location:633 Seventeenth Street, Suite 3000Denver, CO 80202-3624
- Wesleyan University, BA, graduated 1967
- Hofstra University, MA, graduated 1970
- Cornell law school, JD, graduated 1976
- Interlaw’s North American Real Estate business team (NARE), 2010-present - Chairman
- Real Estate Section Council of Colorado Bar Association, 1987 – 1993 - Member
- Real Estate Section Council of Colorado Bar Association, 1992 – 1993 - Chair
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Real Estate Law
- Fellow, American College of Real Estate Lawyers, 1993 – present
- Denver Athletic Club Master (over 50) Athlete of the Year, 2015
- Recognized by 5280 Magazine as Top Lawyer – Real Estate, 2015
- Listed in Colorado Super Lawyers
- Ranked in Chambers USA – Real Estate Colorado
Areas of Expertise:
- Common Property Ownership
- Office Buildings
- Tax Certiorari
- Workouts and Restructurings
- $366 million loan for acquisition of undivided interest in electric generating facility.
- $20 million utility company refinance – approximately 200 properties in five states.
- Multiple acquisition and development loans from $6 million to $35 million for acquisition and development of residential communities and related house construction financing.
- Foreclosures of rural condominium project, two residential subdivisions, multi-family projects, hotel, subdivided land and other projects, and high-tech instrument manufacturing facility.
- Receiverships for business and medical partnerships, multi-family projects (several dozen units to several hundred), assisted-living facility, cold storage warehouse, trout club, casino, photography lab, and five hydroponic greenhouses.
- Acquisition, covenants, general contract for $300 million hospital campus.
- Development of $150 million multiple ownership office tower and structured parking.
- Sale of ski area hotel, conference center, golf course, lodge, and single-family lots – $100 million.
- Sale of site for 220,000 square foot healthcare facility.
- Acquisition of $15 million assemblage for medical office building campus.
- Acquisition of land for new regional hospital.
- Acquisition of $3.3 million restaurant ground lease site.
- Five ground leases for medical office buildings from 45,000 to 250,000 square feet.
- Leasing for landlords of downtown high-rise, suburban high-rise, and suburban low-rise office buildings.
- Retail leasing for mixed use Platte Valley project.
- Multiple leases of 80,000 to 200,000 square foot warehouse facilities.
201 East Washington Street, Suite 800
Phoenix, AZ 85004
7033 East Greenway Parkway, Suite 250
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
730 East Durant Avenue, Suite 200
Aspen, CO 81611
90 South Cascade Avenue, Suite 1500
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Two Peachtree Pointe, Suite 850
1555 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, GA 30309
50 West Liberty Street, Suite 1000
Reno, NV 89501
500 Marquette Avenue Northwest, Suite 1203
Albuquerque, NM 87102