- New York, New York State Bar Association
- New Jersey, New Jersey State Bar Association
- "Open Hearts Open Homes" Program of Bergen County YJCC - Chairman
- American Bar Association - Member
- Bergen County Bar Association - Member
- New Jersey Hall of Fame - Board of Trustees
- New Jersey State Bar Association - Member
- New York State Bar Association - Member
- St. Anthony High School, Jersey City, New Jersey - Board of Trustees
- The Association of the Bar of the City of New York - Member
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Corporate Law
- AV Preeminent® 5.0 out of 5
- Lexology’s Client Choice Award USA & Canada, United States: New Jersey, 2013
- Corporate Board Member magazine and FTI Consulting Inc., one of "America’s Best Corporate Law Firms," 13th Annual Legal Industry Study, 2013
381 Huaihai Zhong Road
86 21 6391 6633
Potsdamer Platz 1
49 30 700 171 100
One Azrieli Center, Round Tower, 30th floor
132 Menachem Begin
Tel Aviv 67021
972 3 636 6000
Meiji Yasuda Seimei Building 14F
81 3 4510 2200
Paseo de la Reforma No. 265 PH1
México, D.F. 06500
52 55 5029 0000
P.O. Box 75306
Amsterdam 1070 AH
31 20 301 7300
Stock Exchange Building
ul. Książęca 4
48 22 690 6100
Seoul Finance Center, 23F
84 Taepyeongno 1-ga
Seoul, Jung-gu 100-768
82 (0) 2 369 1000
The Shard, Level 8
32 London Bridge Street
London SE1 9SG
44 203 349 8700
2375 East Camelback Road, Suite 700
Phoenix, AZ 85016
1900 University Avenue, Fifth Floor
East Palo Alto, CA 94303
3161 Michelson Drive, Suite 1000
Irvine, CA 92612-4410
1840 Century Park East, Suite 1900
Los Angeles, CA 90067
1201 K Street, Suite 1100
Sacramento, CA 95814
Four Embarcadero Center, Suite 3000
San Francisco, CA 94111-5983
The Tabor Center, Suite 2400
1200 Seventeenth Street
Denver, CO 80202
The Nemours Building, Suite 1200
1007 North Orange Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
2101 L Street, NW, Suite 1000
Washington, DC 20037
5100 Town Center Circle, Suite 400
Boca Raton, FL 33486
401 East Las Olas Boulevard, Suite 2000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
333 Southeast Second Avenue, Suite 4400
Miami, FL 33131
450 South Orange Avenue, Suite 650
Orlando, FL 32801
101 East College Avenue
Tallahassee, FL 32301
101 East Kennedy Boulevard, Suite 1900
Tampa, FL 33602
777 South Flagler Drive, Suite 300 East
West Palm Beach, FL 33401
Terminus 200, Suite 2500
3333 Piedmont Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305
One International Place, Suite 2000
Boston, MA 02110
90 South Seventh Street, Suite 3500
Minneapolis, MN 55402
3773 Howard Hughes Parkway, Suite 400 North
Las Vegas, NV 89169
500 Campus Drive, Suite 400
Florham Park, NJ 07932-0677
54 State Street, Sixth Floor
Albany, NY 12207
445 Hamilton Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601
1717 Arch Street, Suite 400
Philadelphia, PA 19103
300 West Sixth Street, Suite 2050
Austin, TX 78701
2200 Ross Avenue, Suite 5200
Dallas, TX 75201
1000 Louisiana Street, Suite 1700
Houston, TX 77002
1750 Tysons Boulevard, Suite 1000
McLean, VA 22102
Lawyer Case History
Areas of Concentration
- Corporate law
- Financial institutions
- Investment management
Other Court Admissions
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Representation of both public and privately-held companies in transactions including:
- The creation of a "master-feeder" hedge fund structure with domestic and Cayman Islands issuers managed by a major U.S.-based investment adviser.
- The $250 million financing of a New Jersey-based international apparel company.
- The financing of a New York-based international litigation funder.
- The sale of a New York-based IT service provider to the home health care sector to a public issuer.
- The $17 million venture capital investment in Webenergy.Net, Inc. d/b/a Consumer Power Line, a New York-based provider of demand response solutions.
- The venture capital investment in Tiger Optics, LLC, a Pennsylvania-based designer and manufacturer of continuous wave cavity ring-down spectorscope (CW-CRDS) instruments.
- The venture capital investment in SensorTran, Inc., a Texas-based provider of disturbed temperature sensing (DTS) solutions for asset and environmental monitoring.
- The $7 million venture capital investment in Agile Systems, Inc., a Waterloo, Ontario-based designer and manufacturer of advanced motion control technology.
- The venture capital investment in Biorem Technologies, Inc., an Ontario-based supplier of biofilters.
- The revolving credit facility to a leading footwear manufacturer.
- The revolving credit facility to a premier sewing machine manufacturer.
- The creation of a domestic hedge fund managed by a former partner of one of the largest domestic hedge funds.
- The construction financing for premier manufacturer of salad dressings and sauces.
- The acquisition of a manufacturer of liquid and gas separators based in Detroit, Michigan.
- The $62 million acquisition of the multinational industrial filtration division of a publicly-listed issuer.
- The DM $44 million acquisition of a manufacturer of liquid filtration products based in Nettersheim, Germany.
- The acquisition of acquisition of a trenchless pipeline rehabilitation enterprise operating in the New York metropolitan region by a St. Louis-based Nasdaq National Market issuer.
- The sale of a national magazine publishing company to a public issuer for $102 million in registered shares.
- The sale of a family application restart software products by a New Jersey-based developer to a public issuer.
- The sale of a family of security application software by a New Jersey-based developer.