- Washington and Lee University, J.D., graduated 1986
- Bridgewater College, BA, graduated 1983
- Rhode Island, Rhode Island Bar Association
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Real Estate Law, Providence (2018)
- Public Finance Law, Providence (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Litigation - Real Estate
- Public Finance Law
- Real Estate Law
- Elected Fellow of the American College of Real Estate Lawyers.
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in the 2006 – 2013 editions of The Best Lawyers in America® in the field of Real Estate Law.
- Recognized in the Chambers USA America’s Leading Business Lawyers as one of the best in Real Estate Law.
- Named a Rhode Island Super Lawyer, 2007 - 2012, an honor that recognizes him as a leader in the legal community.
- AV rated by Martindale-Hubbell, highest rating given to attorneys.
- At Washington and Lee University School of law, a Martin P. Burks teaching fellow and Rutgers Award winner for best brief team in the nation in the Jessup International Moot Court Competition.
Areas of Expertise: