Richard is a business lawyer with expertise in real estate planning and development matters. He subscribes to a philosophy of bringing value to his clients in all of their legal matters.
Richard's experience includes:
- Using his many years of experience before local planning and zoning boards to plan and develop residential, institutional and commercial properties.
- Providing advice and counsel to clients in real estate transactions.
- Advising clients on business formations, acquisitions and sales of businesses, and commercial leasing, and general day-to-day business issues.
- Serving as an adjunct professor in Professional Responsibility, Contracts and Business Transactions courses.
- Representing lawyers in attorney discipline matters.
- Serving as a mediator or arbitrator, both on a volunteer and compensation basis, undertaking 20-25 cases per year.
Richard has authored numerous publications for a variety of organizations and agencies, such as the NH Trial Lawyers Association, NH Bar Association, NH State Liquor Commission, Consumer Credit Counseling Service and various title insurance companies. Such publications cover an array of topics, including professional and ethical responsibilities in the practice of law, ethics rules, legal malpractice, liquor liability for businesses, real estate law and practice, and securities law.