Richard R. Ross has practiced entertainment and media law for over 35 years and his practice has included significant work in almost all areas of the entertainment industry. Rick has represented both major studios and independent production companies, distribution and telecommunication companies, television networks and other exhibition entities, pay television services, Internet and other new media companies, individual creative and performing artists, and industry executives. His work has encompassed a wide variety of projects including:
- Financing, production and distribution of theatrical motion pictures, television and new media programming.
- Transactions involving the sale, acquisition and exploitation of intellectual property assets, including the purchase and sale of content libraries.
- Formation of television and theatrical motion picture production and distribution ventures.
- Ventures for establishment of channels for the delivery of satellite delivered programming in various countries.
- Representation of brands, properties and celebrity clients in connection with their licensing, merchandising, and commercial spokesperson activities.
- Live stage productions.