Radmila specialises in corporate and commercial law. She has significant experience in advising Russian and foreign clients on a wide range of issues relating to the application of the legislation on cartels, abuse of dominance, distribution agreements, unfair competition and procurement. Radmila represents clients before Russia's Federal Antimonopoly Service (the "FAS") and in state commercial courts in cases relating to the application of antimonopoly and commercial law.
Radmila’s professional experience involves projects for companies from various industries, including energy, telecommunications, aviation, railway transport, pharmaceuticals, financial markets, and retail.
Her main achievements
Radmila’s major projects include among others:
- successfully representing a major Russian pharmaceutical company when challenging the documentation for purchasing vaccines under a procurement exercise held in compliance with Law No. 223-FZ;
- conducting an antimonopoly audit of the business activity of a company which is a part of the largest Russian gas producing holding;
- successfully representing a major Russian company when challenging a decision of the antimonopoly authority regarding a cartel on the coal shipping market;
- representing a company which is a part of the largest Russian gas producing holding, in connection with the investigation of a cartel on the market of large diameter pipe producers;
- successfully representing the largest Russian bank before the antimonopoly authorities and courts with respect to numerous antimonopoly investigations of the bank’s activity when implementing programmes of voluntary collective life insurance.
Radmila is a member of the Competition Experts Association and expert boards of the FAS for the protection of competition on the financial services market and for the promotion of competition in the social sector and healthcare. Radmila has authored a number of published materials in highly regarded specialist publications, and she is an experienced speaker at conferences concerning antimonopoly and commercial law.
Starting from 2014 Radmila has been featured in the Best Lawyers ratings in the area of antimonopoly law.