R. Mark Glover
Recognized in:Commercial LitigationEmployment Law - Management...
Law School:Ouachita Baptist University
Location:First Tennessee Building, Suite 2000165 Madison AvenueMemphis, TN 38103
- Ouachita Baptist University, BA, graduated 1976
- Tennessee, Tennessee Bar Association
- Leo Bearman Sr. American Inns of Court - Member
- Alumni Advisory Counsel, Duke University - Former Member
- American (past Vice Chairman, Standing Committee on Title Insurance), Tennessee and Memphis Bar Associations; Commercial Litigation and Labor and Employment Sections - Member
- Board of Deacons Evergreen Presbyterian Church - Former Chairman
- Memphis Bar Foundation - Fellow
- Memphis Orchestral Society, Executive Committee and Legal Counsel - Former Member of Board of Directors
- TBA Subcommittee on Title Insurance Law - Former Co-Chair
- University of Memphis Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law - Former Adjunct Professor of Law
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates, Memphis (2017)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America for work in:
- Commercial Litigation
- Employment Law - Management
- Litigation - Banking and Finance
- Litigation - Labor and Employment
- Litigation - Securities
- Litigation - Trusts and Estates
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- Listed in Mid-South Super Lawyers, 2006, 2013
Areas of Expertise:
- Complex Litigation
12 Leadenhall Street
London EC3V 1VP
44 20 7816 2629
Wells Fargo Tower, Suite 1400
420 Twentieth Street North
Birmingham, AL 35203
614 South Hull Street
Montgomery, AL 36104
District of Columbia
District of Columbia
1401 H Street, NW, Fifth Floor
Washington, DC 20005-2202
901 K Street, NW, Suite 900
Washington, DC 20001
100 Southeast Third Avenue, Suite 1620
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33394
SunTrust Center, Suite 2900
200 South Orange Avenue
Orlando, FL 32801
101 North Monroe Street, Suite 925
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Monarch Plaza, Suite 1600
3414 Peachtree Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30326
Gateway Plaza, Suite 201
300 Mulberry Street
Macon, GA 31201
Chase North Tower, 20th Floor
450 Laurel Street
Baton Rouge, LA 70801
Three Sanctuary Boulevard, Suite 201
Mandeville, LA 70471
201 Saint Charles Avenue, Suite 3600
New Orleans, LA 70170
100 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202
409 Washington Avenue, Suite 1010
Towson, MD 21204
One Eastover Center, Suite 400
100 Vision Drive
Jackson, MS 39211
1501 Main Street, Suite 600
Columbia, SC 29201
Republic Centre, Suite 1900
633 Chestnut Street
Chattanooga, TN 37450
100 Med Tech Parkway, Suite 200
Johnson City, TN 37604
265 Brookview Centre Way, Suite 600
Knoxville, TN 37919
6060 Poplar Avenue, Suite 440
Memphis, TN 38119
Baker Donelson Center, Suite 800
211 Commerce Street
Nashville, TN 37201
1301 McKinney Street, Suite 3700
Houston, TX 77010
450 West Broad Street, Suite 302
Falls Church, VA 22046
Attorney Case History
Recent Representative Transactions
- Counsel to both publicly traded companies and privately owned companies in internal corporate investigations and "whistleblower" situations.
- Defended financial institution in federal jury trial against allegations of fraud, resulting in judgment in favor of client.
- Successfully represented financial institution in suit brought by Department of Justice relating to federal student loan program.
- Currently representing major financial institution in class action litigation involving claims relating to overdraft fees on debit card transactions.
- Successfully represented national bank in shareholder derivative action against bank and investors and officers alleging mismanagement, fraud and breach of duties.
- Defended interstate trucking operation in class action relating to training and licensing of nation-wide class of drivers.
- Defended national bank in ERISA class action.
- Participated in negotiation and settlement of class action employment case.
- Defended life insurance company in nationwide class action brought by agents.
- Defended national bank in private credit card financing class action.
- Defended numerous class actions and complex litigation matters.