Lambeth Townsend has a practice encompassing all aspects of electric, water, and gas utility law, municipal solid waste regulation, water law, and litigation. Lambeth is a member of the Firm’s Energy and Utility Practice Group and Litigation Group. Throughout his career, Lambeth has represented clients in state and federal courts and administrative tribunals. Lambeth is Board Certified in Administrative Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization and is AV Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell.
Before joining Lloyd Gosselink, Lambeth was General Counsel for the Public Utility Commission of Texas, 1987 - 89, and Assistant Attorney General for the State of Texas, 1977 - 84. Lambeth represents public and private companies and political subdivisions in a wide variety of regulatory and commercial activities.
Areas of Practice
- Electric, Water, and Utility Law
- Administrative Law and Contested Permits
- Water Law
- Utility Transactions and Acquisitions
- Renewable Energy
- Regulatory Enforcement
- Admitted to State Bar of Texas
- Admitted to U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit and District of Columbia, and U.S. District Court for the Western, Eastern, and Northern Districts of Texas
- Board Certified in Administrative Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization