Peter E. Milligan
Recognized in:Banking and Finance LawStructured Finance Law
Location:100 King Street West1 First Canadian PlaceSuite 6200, P.O. Box 50Toronto, ON M5X 1B8
- Ontario, The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association - Member
- Ontario Bar Association - Member
Named "Lawyer of the Year" by Best Lawyers for:
- Structured Finance Law, Toronto (2019)
- Structured Finance Law, Toronto (2017)
- Structured Finance Law, Toronto (2010)
Recognized in The Best Lawyers in Canada for work in:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Structured Finance Law
- Who’s Who Legal of Business Lawyers: Banking
- Legal Media Group’s Guide to the World’s Leading Structured Finance and Securitization Lawyers
- IFLR 1000: The Guide to the World’s Leading Financial Law Firms: Capital Markets
- The Lexpert/American Lawyer Guide to the Leading 500 Lawyers in Canada: Asset Securitization
- The Canadian Legal Lexpert Directory : Asset Securitization (Most Frequently Recommended); Asset Equipment Finance/Leasing; Banking & Financial Institutions
- Chambers Global: The World’s Leading Business Lawyers: Banking & Finance; Banking & Finance Securitization
- Acted as seller’s counsel in connection with a syndicated securitization of automotive dealer floorplan receivables.
- Acted as agent’s counsel in connection with a private placement of commercial mortgage-backed securities.
- Acted as conduit counsel in connection with a securitization of insured and uninsured residential mortgages.
- Acted as conduit counsel in connection with a securitization of consumer automotive leases.
- Acted for the seller in a cross-border trade receivables securitization which obtained off-balance sheet treatment under IFRS.
TransCanada Tower, Suite 2500
450 1st Street, SW
Calgary, AB T2P 5H1
1055 West Hastings Street, Suite 1700
The Guinness Tower
Vancouver, BC V6E 2E9
340 Albert Street, Suite 1900
Ottawa, ON K1R 7Y6
1000, rue De La Gauchetière Ouest
Montréal, QC H3B 4W5
620 Eighth Avenue, 36th Floor
New York, NY 10018