Paul Dorger's practice is concentrated on:
- Employment practices and litigation
- Trade secrets law
- Executive and physician employment arrangements
- Traditional labor law (contract negotiation, grievances, and unfair labor practice charges)
- Government regulatory compliance (OSHA, Department of Labor, workers' compensation)
- General representation of privately held businesses
Paul is a former member of KMK's Board of Directors and previously served as the Labor & Employment Practice Group Leader.