Patrick represents owners, developers and lenders with the sale, acquisition, financing and development of commercial real estate projects. He handles all aspects of real estate transactions for his clients, including drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, financing instruments, restrictive covenants and other agreements relating to his clients’ real estate interests. He routinely advises clients on all aspects of their transactional due diligence relating to title, survey, financing and land use matters. Patrick also represents financial institutions in the negotiation, documentation and closing of their commercial real estate secured loans. He regularly serves as local counsel for clients who require the services of an experienced North Carolina real estate attorney to assist with the closing of their transactions.
- Selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America© in Real Estate Law (2020)
- Recognized by his peers for inclusion in Business North Carolina's "Legal Elite" in Real Estate (2019)
Community & Professional Involvement
- Member, Redevelopment Commission of Greensboro (2019-present)
- Attorney Member, North Carolina Land Title Association
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association
- Member, Forsyth County Bar Association